At Law Offices of Bryan Mashian, we have more than 30 years of experience handling commercial real estate disputes for clients throughout the Los Angeles metro area. Attorney Mashian, a former head of the real estate division at a large Los Angeles law firm, has the skill, knowledge, experience and resources to successfully handle even the most complex commercial real estate disputes. He has served in leadership roles with the Real Property Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, as well being a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR). He has also taught classes for UCLA Extension and conducted numerous seminars on the legal aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
We represent businesses and business owners as plaintiffs or defendants in real estate litigation, preparing and filing all pleadings or other documents required by the courts, and acting as your advocate in all proceedings or hearings, from motions and discovery to trial.
We handle a wide range of commercial real estate disputes, including:
- Disagreements between partners, investors, shareholders or other owners in real estate businesses
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes, from disagreements over the terms of a lease to eviction proceedings
- Controversies between lenders and borrowers regarding commercial real estate loans, including foreclosure proceedings, suits to enforce or defend a guarantee, proceedings to obtain a deed in lieu of foreclosure and prosecuting allegations of improper lending practices
- Property management issues
- Suits regarding covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&R actions)
- Real estate development disputes
- Controversies involving real estate investments
We also represent clients when real estate transactions encounter problems, whether due to title issues, environmental concerns or difficulties in financing.